This Policy applies to the website https://assecobs.pl/
PART ONE: INTRODUCTION
Thank you for visiting assecobs.pl. We are giving you some information on cookies, so that you can make informed decisions about them and manage them freely according to your preferences. Below, we will answer the following questions:
- What are cookies?
- How to manage cookies?
- Whom can we share collected data with?
- What do you need to know in connection with the processing of personal data?
- How do we amend the Cookies Policy?
- What else can we tell you about cookies?
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are saved on your computer or smartphone while you are browsing our website. There are different types of cookies. This website uses the following cookie types and categories:
- Category one cookies: these cookies are set by the website that you are visiting, and only that website can read them.
- Third party cookies: these cookies may be used by third party services that are nested in our websites and may also be used by such third parties for their own purpose.
- Session cookies: the life of these cookies is as long as your online session. Next, they are removed from your computer or device when you close the browser.
- Persistent cookies: these cookies remain on the user’s computer or device after the browser is closed and persist for the time set in the relevant cookie file. Persistent cookies store information about the user for convenience during future visits. For example, we use this kind of cookie to store your cookie preferences when your visit us again.
- Strictly necessary cookies: these cookies are absolutely necessary for you to browse our website and take advantage of its features. They can be disables in your browser settings, but this may affect how the website works. In particular, we will not be able to store your cookie preferences.
- Optional cookies: these cookies enhance the browsing experience, collect statistical data, streamline website features, and help deliver customized content. We will not store optional cookies on your device without your consent.
For more information about the category, type, life, and purpose of each cookie, go down to Part Two: Preference Management. This is where you will also learn how to configure preferences for optional cookies any time. Your preferences will apply to assecobs.pl.
Consent to cookies and settings management
- Once you enter our website, a pop-up window will be displayed with information on cookies. By clicking “Allow All,” you accept all cookies that are placed on our website, and you confirm that you have read the information about cookies and their purpose and are familiar with cases in which data collected by means of cookies is transferred to our partners.
- Please note that your consent is not required for necessary cookies as they are needed to ensure the full and uninterrupted operation of our website anyway. The use of necessary cookies (also known as essential cookies) does not need your consent, as provided for in Article 173(3) of Telecommunications Law.
- If you do not want our cookies to be stored on your device, you can select the “Reject All” option. By choosing this option, you reject all cookies that we use on our website except for those required for technical reasons.
- You can manage your detailed cookie preferences by selecting the “Manage Preferences” option available on the displayed cookies window.
- Keep in mind that you can modify your consents at any time by going to the “Manage Cookie Settings” tab on our website.
- The cookie settings are unique for each web browser (including their mobile versions). It is common that web browsers accept all cookies by default. However, the user can also turn off this setting or limit the acceptance of cookies to his/her device to a desired extent.
- Information on cookie settings or on how to disable cookies completely in individual browsers is available on the browser vendor’s website or in the Help section of the browser menu. Use the links below to navigate to the websites of the most popular browsers that contain information on cookie settings:
Transfer of data to third parties
Following your consent, the data obtained through cookie files may be made available to the following third parties: LinkedIn (linkedin.com), Czater (czater.pl), Google (doubleclick.net and google.com), Facebook (facebook.com), Leadfeeder (leadfeeder.com), YouLead (manual.youlead.io), YouTube (youtube.com), Cookiebot (cookiebot.com).
A detailed list and information about data shared with third parties can be found in Part Two below.
Some of the cookie files that we use are regarded as personal data.
The Controller of your personal data, i.e. the entity deciding on what purpose and how to process this data, is Asseco Business Solutions S.A., having its registered office in Lublin, at ul. Konrada Wallenroda 4c, 20-607, phone: +48 81 535 30 00. The Controller has appointed Ms Ewa Iwanko as Data Protection Officer. She can be contacted via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your personal data will be processed in order to enable certain basic features of our website to operate effectively. If you have given your (voluntary) consent, your data will also be processed in order to enable the provision of services, communicate offers, and transmit messages that match your preferences, and to analyse website traffic and provide social media functions (depending on your preferences).
For more information on the terms of processing of your personal data and your rights related thereto, read our Information Clause available at: https://assecobs.pl/information-clause/?lang=en.
Changes to Cookies Policy
We reserve the right to amend this Cookies Policy at any time. Any such changes will be communicated at https://assecobs.pl/cookies-policy/?lang=en.
PART TWO: PREFERENCE MANAGEMENT